Free Energy Evaluation
No Obligation Energy Evaluation
To learn more about our no-obligation energy evaluation for your business, call us at (866) 955-2677 extension 1. Please have at least one (1) past energy bill available when you call.
Download the LOA (Letter of Authorization) here:
You can also fill out the form below:
- A no-obligation Good Energy evaluation provides you with: Total kilowatt-hours, therms or gallons consumed by each energy account.
- Historical costs for each account.
- A summary of your current “Market Supply” rate, (price to beat), if applicable.
- Possibility for energy cost savings resulting from changes you make at your facility such as peak demand shaving, lighting system retrofits, etc.
- If energy supply cost savings are available in your market, you will also get price quotes from competitive providers of energy.
When you choose a Good Energy energy cost savings solution we can provide you with the following support:
- Annual, Quarterly, or Monthly Tracking Analysis: Good Energy can provide you with a tracking report of your energy usage and cost to allow you to compare current usage and cost with the same period of the previous year.
- Lighting Retrofit Analysis: We give you a general analysis on how to optimize your lighting costs by simply replacing inefficient bulbs and ballasts. Detailed customer analysis and consulting services are also available.
- Other Services: Good Energy offers many other services including utility rebate administration, Federal Energy Tax Credit administration, renewable energy credit brokerage to earn customers the EPA Green Power Partner status, and more.