Your Long Island Community can leverage the power of Community Choice Aggregation
Towns, villages, or cities on Long Island can form a municipally endorsed energy-savings program for natural gas, electricity, and Community Solar.
Good Energy has expert staff with two decades of experience to quickly and effectively roll out a Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) program for your Long Island community.
Learn more about bulk-buying
Bulk-buying groups leverage increased energy purchasing power and reduce costs for your residents. Lower energy costs are negotiated and secured at the most attractive rates. Municipalities benefit!
Disadvantaged segments of your community can benefit most!
All marketing efforts are developed in partnership with municipal leaders and paid for by Good Energy, while minimizing the use of municipal staff resources.
Good Energy leverages the buying power of a municipality to provide:
- Long-term fixed energy pricing
- Protection against volatile seasonal prices
- Predictable monthly energy expenses
- Discounts and incentives for low-to-moderate-income residents
- Ability to opt out of the Program at any time without fees or penalties
- Support for sustainability-driven community goals and initiatives
- Development and Financing of Solar Projects
- Help for your local IDA to bring renewable energy to the community
- Lease revenue for your municipality
The development of these programs and projects can help your residents save money AND give them more choices.
Community Choice Aggregation helps you do both – at no cost to your municipality.
By aggregating and combining your community’s home energy usage, economies of scale are created, giving your community enormous buying power!