Benefits of Choosing a Good Energy CEA Program
The national leader in structuring and implementing community and government energy-aggregation programs, Good Energy serves more communities and residents than any other energy consultant. With more than 200 Community Energy Aggregation programs representing more than one million households, Good Energy manages energy procurement for 1 percent of the U.S. population.
For Long Island residents, choosing a Good Energy CEA program provides:
- Long-term fixed energy pricing
- Predictable monthly energy expenses
- Protection against volatile seasonal prices
- Support for sustainability-driven community goals and initiatives
- Community economic stimulus
Click to learn more about Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) in New York.